I had the opportunity to meet Véronique at the last Expo Manger Santé, in Montreal. She was telling me about different recipes she was doing with our products. Amongst them, one stood out because of its basic simplicity. Few ingredients, lots of taste, little time, easy to make… That’s along my alley.
Thank you Véronique!
- One trout fillet (about 1lb)
- One tomato divided in 8 quarters
- 4 tablespoons of Le Grand’s 4 Nuts & Cheese Pesto
- One tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 minced green onions
- A little butter
- In a pan melt the butter and quickly sauté the green onions
- Place the trout (skin side) on the onions and pour the vinegar on the fish
- Cover and cook at low heat for about 7 to 10 minutes
- During that time mix the pesto and tomato in a bowl
- When the trout is almost ready spread the pesto and tomato mix
- Wait a little bit for the flavors to mix and serve!