Turkey leftovers are delicious any old way, but in this Pizza with our sundried tomato pesto it becomes a must for the holiday season!
- 1 pizza crust
- 5 oz (140g) of Le Grand's Sundried tomato Pesto or Tapenade
- 7 oz (200g) of cooked turkey
- 1 large tomato, diced without the juice
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- Soft goat cheese to cover loosly
- 1 cup (250g )of shredded swiss cheese to sprinkle
- 1 green onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spread Pesto on pizza crust
- Add turkey, tomato, onion, both cheeses and green onion
- Bake for about 20 mins and broil just a little
- Let it cool a bit and serve!