Sweet and delicious, cherry tomatoes add a certain “je ne sais quoi” touch to all your salads and dishes.
Here is a simple and delicious salad!
INGREDIENTS serves 4
- 200g (7oz) fusilli pasta, cooked
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons (75ml) plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) Le Grand’s 4 nuts and Cheese Pesto or Le Grand’s Garden Pesto
- 1 bunch chives or 2 scallions, minced
- 12 pitted and halved kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) capers
- Romano or Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, to sprinkle on top
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the Pesto, yogurt, capers, olives and chives in a bowl.
- Delicately add this to the cherry tomatoes and drained pasta.
- Season with salt, pepper to taste, and top with cheese (optional)