For the past while we’ve been preparing; for you dear friends, an irresistible product! Fresh, delicious, and light Rosée Sauces: ideal for all the gourmets of this world including the ones always on the run. Sauces with a pleasant and practical presentation, that can instantly liven up a dish, or simply serve as an ingredient in your cuisine.
Our Rosée Sauces are delicious with pasta, but also with grilled meats and fish; thanks to their fabulous flavor.
The Rosée Sauces: 3 different versions, but all of them great on pasta, meat, tofu and quinoa just to name just a few…
Classic Rosée Sauce
The Classic Rosée Sauce: Light, yet rich in fragrance and taste!
Rustic Rosée Sauce
The Rustic Rosée Sauce: Tasty ! With chunky pieces of roasted red peppers, caramelized onions and sun-dried tomatoes. A Rosée Sauce that “think’s outside the plate” .
Spicy Rosée Sauce
The Spicy Rosée Sauce: Has that extra kick you didn’t think a Rosée Sauce could have!
Available everywhere in Quebec!
Naturally… Le Grand!
Turkey is the new chicken! Less fat, more protein, new cuts and better distribution all around Canada and the US. Here’s a good little recipe, ready in 20 minutes. One you can’t flunk…
INGREDIENTS for 1 Roulade or roll (calculate 1 roulade per person)
- 1 turkey cutlet (about 5 to 7 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (30g) of Le Grand 4 Nuts& Cheese Pesto or Garden Pesto
- 1/3 tomato, cubed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 slice of Havarti cheese
- 1 tablespoon (15g) of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon (30g) of sesame seeds
- Place the cutlets in a lèchefrite (dripping-pan)
- Spread the cutlets with the pesto and add the tomatoes, the green onions, the cheese and the cranberries
- Roll it carefully and secure it with 1 or 2 toothpicks ad the sesame seeds
- Place in the oven @ 375 for 20 minutes, be sure to not overcook it, that’s the only danger here…
Nothing could be more simple then this turkey soup. You can make it with left-over turkey, you see me coming? Right behind Santa, when everyone is gone and it’s you and a mountain of leftover turkey. This will give you a fantastic soup and time to play with your brand new toys…
INGREDIENTS for 4 to 6
- 2 pounds of turkey, fresh or cooked
- 2 litres of water (about 1/2 gallon)
- 2 large carrots, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 leek, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 7 tablespoons of Le Grand’s Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, if you can…
- 1 fresh thyme, same here…
- In a cast iron pan (Creuset type) sauté the onion and leek
- Add the turkey and brown on all sides
- Add the carrots and sweet potatoes and sauté them
- Add the pesto, the herbs and the water
- Cook from 3 to 4 hours at low heat, stir from time to time…When it’s almost ready add the green onions!
This is my first recipe with our new Pesto with a kick! You can use it on anything from crackers to fine cuisine or you can go vegan with it because it IS a vegan sauce! But gourmets, raw-fooders or vegans; are we not one happy family? Food lovers that is!
INGREDIENTS for 4
- Pasta of your choice, for 4
- 2 to 3 duck legs confit (wich means already cooked), but chicken will do!
- 1 cup of 35% cream, but 10% will do!
- 4 tablespoons of Le Grand’s Pesto with a kick!
- A handfull of green beans, cut in 3
- 2 green onions minced
- In a little water warm-up the duck for a few minutes and remove the bones(if you use chicken cook it and remove the bones)
- Put the duck back in the pan, add the beans, if necessary add a bit of water and cook at low heat for 5 minutes
- Add the cream the pesto, the green onions and let it warm up at low heat while stirring lightly, Et Voilà!
We had a little beef for dinner… Tatiana thought that the burger needed a little cheese to really “get there”. I disagreed.
So here you are with a BIG decision to make. No matter what you decide you have a pretty good thing right here.
INGREDIENTS for 1 patty
- Beef patty or tofu (let’s not forget our vegan friends!) of your choice. I have a preference for a mix of bison and veal
- A slice of your favorite cheese, or not…
- 5 tbsp of Le Grand’s Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- 1 minced green onions
- Mix 3 tbsp of Pesto and some green onion into the meat
- Cook to your liking. I cook at high and add a little water to cool down the cooking of the meat (it steams it a bit)
- When you’re almost done add the cheese, the remaining pesto and green onions and let the flavors mix